Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Dish Network

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dish Network

    I am thinking about getting it, I was looking at it on the net and it seems to have a good channel selection at a good price.. I think it was 80 some dollars for the works which contains all of the regular programming plus all of the premium movie channels compared to digital cable whos prices are rediculous IMO.. my Gf and her family have adelphia and I think their price per month is 75 and the only movie package they have is Cinemax...
    I was wondering if anyone on here had it? if so how do you like it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dish Network

    we just got it installed a few months ago, if i would have had my choice i would have picked DirecTV, but Dish network isnt too bad either, id recommend getting it mang
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dish Network

    The downside to Direct Tv is they don't offer local channels.. I had it for a while we are just gonna try somethin a lil different

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dish Network

    Directv does offer local channels. I have 5,6,11,19,39,and all the little stations UPN and junk like that.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dish Network

    Thanks for your help guys

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dish Network

    dish network.. if you want locals..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dish Network

    [ QUOTE ]
    The downside to Direct Tv is they don't offer local channels.. I had it for a while we are just gonna try somethin a lil different

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Direct TV does offer locals. Dont go with Dish. They kept trying to charge me with some pay perviews I never ordered. If you can get cable then go with it. At least then if you have problems you can go see them in person. If not cable then go with Direct.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dish Network

    Get Direct TV.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dish Network

    I got Dish Network and I love it... so far it has satisfied everything I need

  10. #10
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dish Network

    you checked out the Dish interactive yet??
    pretty interesting, got a nice sports setup, you can even set your favorite sports teams and you can view news for every one of your teams...

    didnt take them 4 and a half hours to install yours did they??
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •